Our Hidden Deck Fastening System works on any treated lumber, hardwood, cedar, composite, or PVC deck board. Our deck screws and the Marksman tool combine to deliver a fasten-free deck surface at a price that makes getting the job easy and installing the deck even easier.
The system includes:
- Hidden Fasteners
- Marksman Tools
- Driver Bits
- Easy topside installation
- Helps provide uniform spacing between deck boards
- Heavy-gauge stainless-steel construction
- Nail-free deck surface helps limit the potential for damage from the elements and mushrooming in composite decking
- Each fastener hides between boards to give a deck a smooth, blemish-free, finished appearance
- Holds a large surface area of the decking board to provide secure attachment to each support joist
- Trim-style head is less noticeable on the decking surface
- Type-17 point for fast starts
- Coarse threads on approximately 2/3 of the shank draw the decking and other material tightly to the framing
- Driver bit included in each package
- Pre-drilling recommended near board ends to prevent splitting
- #7 and #9 x 3 1/2 screws: #1 square drive
- Heads colored to match Azek® PVC decking, and VEKADeck PVC decking
This superior fastening system has 2 components – the Pro Plug PVC tool which drives fasteners to the correct depth every time; and the Deck/Trim plugs made from actual decking so they match perfectly. The fasteners are ACQ approved and feature a star drive recess.
Cap-Tor is the only line of deck screws on the market designed specifically for capstock and composite decking . With an auger tip for faster, easier entry and reverse thread to prevent mushrooming and other surface defects, the Cap-Tor screw will give you a clean, smooth, uniform appearance.
This unique system is a simple as it is genius. The contents break down into three parts: the patented fastener gun, the fasteners themselves, and a simple rubber mallet. HIDfast provides them all to you in one convenient kit, or you can buy each piece individually if it suites you. The fasteners are made using the highest quality stainless steel, making them resistant to corrosion and oxidation, and the gun they are used with is relatively lightweight and easy to maneuver. The installation process could not be easier, and makes deck building bearable, even for the inexperienced do-it-yourselfer.